Plain and Simple:
- Jesus Christ is the Son of God and the source of eternal life.
- The Bible is God’s Word, revealing His purposes throughout history and is His primary means of communicating with us.
- The Holy Spirit lives in every believer, empowering them in Christ-like character and service.
- Being a Christian means not only believing what Jesus said, but doing what He did.
- Christians can only find fulfillment in God’s plan when they’re vitally connected to a local church.
- The Kingdom of God is our framework for understanding God’s purposes and activity in our lives and in the world.
What’s a Vineyard?