People are connecting in community and experiencing the compassion of Jesus.
THROUGH ONGOING WEEKLY MINISTRIES
- 71 were baptized
- 526 surrendered to Jesus for the first time
- 646 recommitted to following Jesus
- 38 classes were offered and 760 are currently being trained weekly at SHV
- SHV Kids is experiencing exciting new vision, leadership, and impact!
Families struggling to make ends meet are receiving real help.
THROUGH THE SHV FOOD BANK
- 1 million pounds of food for the year distributed
- We’ve built strategic partnerships in order to procure food for free or pennies on the dollar
- 40 people have been placed in jobs
- Dozens reported some measure of comfort and/or physical healing from prayer ministry
Together we can accomplish so much more! Would you consider a special year-end gift to help propel SHV forward in 2016?
2015 Categories Include:
- SHV’s Mission
- Food Bank operational needs
- Forklift for all winter and non-lift gate ops – $10k
- Canopy system to resolve open air space between buildings – $15k
- IT upgrades for processing 500+ weekly recipients. Includes tracking, assessment, and follow through – $10k
- A/V upgrades for Food Bank for worship, projector and screen for words and messages – $5k
- Exterior building improvements: parking lot, landscaping, and paint
- Staffing: Youth and Mission Pastors
Any excess project funds received will go to support SHV ministry. For more info visit: SHVchurch.org/financial-summary.